Skip to Content Accessibility Information
Text Size: A A A

Health Services – Children with Special Health Care Needs

Child with crutches on the beach
The Health Department can help Carroll County residents find care for children with disabilities or special needs.

Please note: We regret that the summer camp funding is no longer available through the Health Department. Please try these potential resources:
Although we don’t provide direct services for children with special health care needs, we can assist you to find the resources you might need.
  • If you have a child who has behavioral or mental health needs, please see our E-SMART services.
  • If your child is is under the age of five, and has developmental delays, please visit the Birth Through Five program webpage for more information.
  • If you are a grandparent or other relative caring for a child with special needs and could use some caregiving assistance, please contact Bureau of Aging and Disabilities and inquire about the National Family Caregiver Support Program