Health Services – School Health
The Health Department provides support for school nurses in Carroll County. We assist with:
• Vaccination and disease consultation
• Flu vaccination clinics (when funding is available)
• Community and school health and wellness
• Public health emergency planning
• Hearing and vision screening
School Hearing and Vision
Health Department staff offer hearing and vision screening for all public school children in certain grades Services are also available for private schools and child care facilities.
If you are a childcare facility or public or private school and you want to report a childhood illness or communicable disease, please contact 410-876-4771. For more information please refer to Child Care Guidance for Illness, infections, Exclusions and Reportable/Notifiable Conditions Prevention and Reporting.