Skip to Main Content

Behavioral Health – Peer Recovery

Support group meeting
Peer Recovery Support Services (PRSS) offers peer support for people recovering from substance abuse and/or mental illness. Peer Support Specialists are also in recovery from substance abuse and/or mental illness, so they can truly understand the challenges.

The PRSS program also helps clients connect with other community services to help them with recovery and accessing services.


How to Obtain Services

Who can get services?

Adults 18 and older coming from residential substances abuse programs, the detention center, or the community.

How do I get services?

Call 410-876-4449 for more information.

Where are services located?

  • Carroll County Health Department
  • Carroll Hospital Center
  • Carroll County Detention Center


Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m


Fees are based on your insurance coverage, but no insurance is needed to get services.