COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
The links below are for registration for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics. You can choose Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines. You may schedule first or second doses at these clinics.
Traducir esta página al español usando el botón en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
Walk-ins are welcome. Or come to our mobile clinic walk-up events.
If you need assistance to register or have a registration question, please call our call center at 410-876-4848.
- Click the Spanish button in the top right corner to complete the registration in Spanish.
- Only the required fields (marked with a red star) should be completed.
- Insurance should be marked “no insurance” as we are not billing for this service.
- If you do not have an email, you can use a friend or family member’s email address, or write “firstname.lastname@example.org“. If you have an email, please type it carefully. You will receive confirmation and follow up emails at this email address.
- Complete all the health questions on both sides of the registration screen. These will be reviewed by our screeners and you will be called if there are any questions.
- After you register, please watch your email for a message confirming your appointment.
- You must wear a face mask while in the vaccination clinic, as it is considered a medical facility.
- Please bring a photo ID to the clinic. If you do not have one, you can sign an affidavit.
- Schedule your second dose 3 weeks or more after your first dose of Pfizer or 4 weeks or more after your first dose of Moderna per CDC recommendations.
- If you are getting your second dose, bring your vaccination card to confirm the date and type of vaccine.
- You only need 1 shot of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to get the most protection. Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
- See our After Vaccination page for more information.
- Get your digital vaccine card for free from VaccineCheck.
Clinics are now at the Health Department, 290 South Center Street in Westminster
Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are all available at our Health Department clinics. All vaccines are approved for adults 18+. Only Pfizer is approved for ages 12 and up.
Find walk-in vaccination clinics at the Carroll County FFA and 4H Fair (July 30th – August 5th) and New Windsor National Night Out (August 3rd) on our Events page.