COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
See registration links below for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for ages 5+. Please see our page on children and COVID-19 vaccination for vaccination options for children age 6 months – 4 years of age.
- Pfizer and Moderna updated (bivalent) boosters that target Omicron variants are both available.
- Pfizer monovalent is available for children ages 11 and under.
Updated (bivalent) booster recommendations for ages 5+:
- See CDC statement on updated boosters. FDA information on updated boosters
- Not sure if you are up to date on your vaccines? Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccine clinics are by appointment only.
- Please bring your vaccination card for proof of previous vaccines for the bivalent booster.
- Please bring your insurance card. We charge your insurance a vaccine administration fee to cover clinic costs. As the Public Health Emergency expires on May 11, 2023, we will need to charge people without insurance a vaccine administration fee on a sliding scale.
- If you need help to register, please call us at 410-876-4848 for assistance. If you have health concerns related to vaccination, please contact your healthcare provider.
- If you are homebound, please call the Maryland GoVAX COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center at 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. Please choose the option “No Arm Left Behind” and a support center advocate will take your information for in-home vaccination coordination.
- For other vaccination options: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or 1-855-MD-GOVAX
These clinics are for ages 5+ only. For information on vaccination options for children aged 6 months – 4 years, visit our children’s COVID-19 vaccination page.
Pfizer monovalent is available for primary vaccines for ages 11 and under. Pfizer and Moderna bivalent boosters are available. Clinics are by appointment only.
Please bring your vaccination card for the bivalent booster as well as your insurance card.
Clinics at the Health Department, 290 South Center St, Westminster:
Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 3:30 – 5:30 PM
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 3:30 – 5:30 PM
Don’t see a time that works for you? Search vaccines.gov or the Maryland Department of Health vaccination site to schedule a vaccination appointment at a pharmacy or other location.