COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
The links below are for registration for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics.
You can choose Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
You can register for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd doses (for immunocompromised) and booster doses of Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson.
Clinic times are currently Tuesdays 10 am – 12 noon and Fridays 1-3 pm. Some clinics have been extended to accommodate increased demand.
- New! COVID-19 Vaccines for Children 5-11.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and other vaccination options, visit our COVID-19 Vaccination page.
Traducir esta página al español usando el botón en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
Walk-ins are welcome but clinics may fill.
If you need assistance to register or have a registration question, please call our call center at 410-876-4848.
- Click the Spanish button in the top right corner to complete the registration in Spanish.
- Only the required fields (marked with a red star) should be completed.
- Insurance should be marked “no insurance” as we are not billing for this service.
- If you do not have an email, you can use a friend or family member’s email address, or write “email@example.com“. If you have an email, please type it carefully. You will receive confirmation and follow up emails at this email address.
- Complete all the health questions on both sides of the registration screen. These will be reviewed by our screeners and you will be called if there are any questions.
- After you register, please watch your email for a message confirming your appointment.
- You must wear a face mask while in the vaccination clinic, as it is considered a medical facility.
- Please bring a photo ID to the clinic. If you do not have one, you can sign an affidavit.
- Schedule your second dose 3 weeks or more after your first dose of Pfizer or 4 weeks or more after your first dose of Moderna per CDC recommendations.
- If you are getting your second dose, bring your vaccination card to confirm the date and type of vaccine.
- You only need 1 shot of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to get the most protection. Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
- See our After Vaccination page for more information.
- Get your digital vaccine card for free from VaccineCheck.
Clinics are now at the Health Department, 290 South Center Street in Westminster
Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines are available at our Health Department clinics. All vaccines are available for adults 18+. Only Pfizer is available for ages 12 andup. Pfizer is FDA approved.
We still have children’s clinics for ages 5-11. For all other shots, please register at one of the clinics below:
There will be no clinic on Friday, December 24th, due to the Christmas holiday.
There will be no clinic on Friday, December 31sth, due to the New Year’s holiday.
Search for more Health Department clinics – search by zip code only for best results
For other registration options: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or 1-855-MD-GOVAX
Once you have received your first dose, sign up for v-safe to help the CDC monitor COVID-19 vaccine safety and effects. V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker