COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
The links below are for registration for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics.
You can choose Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
You can register for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd doses (for immunocompromised) and booster doses of Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson.
Registration is recommended, but walk-ins are welcome as space allows.
We can vaccinate people age 12+ at our Carroll Community College clinics.
Boosters are now approved for ages 12-15 at 5 months after their 2nd Pfizer dose. Visit our booster page for more information.
We have limited clinics for children ages 5-11. Check with their healthcare provider or local pharmacy for other options.
For other registration options: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or 1-855-MD-GOVAX
- Click the Spanish button in the top right corner to complete the registration in Spanish.
- Only the required fields (marked with a red star) should be completed.
- Insurance should be marked “no insurance” as we are not billing for this service.
- If you do not have an email, you can use a friend or family member’s email address, or write “email@example.com“. If you have an email, please type it carefully. You will receive confirmation and follow up emails at this email address.
- Complete all the health questions on both sides of the registration screen. These will be reviewed by our screeners and you will be called if there are any questions.
- After you register, please watch your email for a message confirming your appointment.
- You must wear a face mask while in the vaccination clinic, as it is considered a medical facility.
- Please bring a photo ID to the clinic. If you do not have one, you can sign an affidavit.
- Schedule your second dose 3 weeks or more after your first dose of Pfizer or 4 weeks or more after your first dose of Moderna per CDC recommendations.
- If you are getting your second dose, bring your vaccination card to confirm the date and type of vaccine.
- If you are getting your booster, bring your card. Boosters are recommended 2 months after your Johnson and Johnson dose or 5 months after your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna dose. Visit our booster page for more information.
- Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
- See our After Vaccination page for more information.
- Get your digital vaccine card for free from VaccineCheck.
NEW! Health Department clinics are now located at Carroll Community College, K100. Carroll Community College map
Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines are available at our Health Department clinics. All vaccines are available for adults 18+ including boosters. Only Pfizer is available for ages 12-17. Pfizer is FDA approved. Boosters are authorized for ages 12+. For ages 5-11, visit our COVID-19 Vaccinations for Children page.
New! Saturday, January 22, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM – shortened due to possible inclement weather
Once you have received your first dose, sign up for v-safe to help the CDC monitor COVID-19 vaccine safety and effects. V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checke