COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
The links below are for registration for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for adults 18+. You can receive your first or second dose at these Moderna clinics. You may schedule your 2nd dose with us even if you received your first dose at another location; you must bring your vaccination card. You should get your 2nd dose 4 weeks or more after your first dose per CDC recommendations.
Traducir esta página al español usando el botón en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
Registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Only people age 18+ can be vaccinated at this clinic. For vaccination options for children aged 12-17, visit our COVID-19 Vaccination for Children page.
- It is about a 5 minute registration process per person.
- Click the Spanish button in the top right corner to complete the registration in Spanish.
- Only the required fields (marked with a red star) should be completed.
- Insurance should be marked “no insurance” as we are not billing for this service.
- If you do not have an email, you can use a friend or family member’s email address, or write “email@example.com“. If you do put in an email, you will get confirmation and 2nd dose registration information at this email address. If you do not have an email, we will call you to register you for your 2nd dose.
- Be sure to complete all the health questions on both sides of the registration screen. These will be reviewed by our screeners and you will be called if there are any questions.
- After you register, please watch your email for a message confirming your appointment.
- Please come to the clinic at your scheduled appointment time for the most efficient service.
- You must wear a face mask while in the vaccination clinic, as it is considered a medical facility.
- You must bring a photo ID to the clinic. If you do not have one, you can sign an affidavit.
- After your first vaccination, you will receive a message about your medical records and another message to schedule your 2nd dose. They will come from the registration system (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please check your spam folder if you do not see these messages. If you need assistance, you may call our call center at 410-876-4848.
- See our After Vaccination page for more information.
- You only need 1 shot of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to get the most protection. Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
Clinics at the TownMall of Westminster – register or walk-in
(Old Sears – enter from outside the mall, parking lot H)
400 N. Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157 – Directions
1st and 2nd doses available at all Moderna clinics; 2nd dose of Moderna should be 28 or more days after the first dose (CDC recommendations). You may schedule your 2nd dose with us even if you received your first dose at another location; you must bring your vaccination card.
Tuesday, June 15th – 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Moderna
Wednesday, June 16th – 2:00 PM to 7:30 PM – Pfizer
There are limited 1st dose appointments available at this 2nd dose clinic. Depending on vaccine supply, people receiving their first dose at these clinics may be able to get their 2nd dose through the Health Department, but may have to get their 2nd dose at a local pharmacy. Many local pharmacies are offering the Pfizer vaccine and 2nd doses. Please note, the 2nd dose should be at least 21 days after the 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Thursday, June 17th – 10 AM – 1:00 PM – Moderna
Saturday, June 19th – 10 AM – 12:30 PM – Moderna
Tuesday, June 22nd – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Moderna
Thursday, June 24th – 10 AM – 1:00 PM – Moderna
Tuesday, June 29th – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Moderna
Thursday, July 1st – 10 AM – 1:00 PM – Moderna
Search for more Health Department clinics – search by zip code only for best results
For other registration options: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or 1-855-MD-GOVAX
People age 16-17 can only receive the Pfizer vaccine. Options include registering at mass vaccination sites or calling 1-855-MD-GOVAX– you should be offered appointments for Pfizer only; registering at LifeBridge Health, or searching for Pfizer at Vaccine Finder (please call to confirm availability).