COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Links
See registration links below for Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for ages 5+. Please see our page on children and COVID-19 vaccination for vaccination options for children age 6 months – 4 years of age.
- You can choose Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, or Novavax vaccines for primary doses.
- The updated (bivalent) booster that targets Omicron variants are now available.
- Currently, the updated Moderna booster is authorized for ages 18+. The updated Pfizer booster is authorized for ages 12+.
Updated (bivalent) booster recommendations for ages 12+:
- See CDC statement on updated boosters. FDA information on updated boosters
- Registration is recommended, but walk-ins are also welcome.
- Not sure if you are up to date on your vaccines? Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines
- The CDC currently recommends a monovalent (original) booster shot for children age 5-11, 5 months after their 2nd shot. Children who are moderately or severely immunocompromised should get their booster at least 3 months after the final dose in the primary series.
- If you need help to register, or are homebound and need to be vaccinated, please call us at 410-876-4848 for assistance. If you have health concerns related to vaccination, please contact your healthcare provider.
- For other vaccination options: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or 1-855-MD-GOVAX
Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines are available at our clinics. Currently both Moderna and Pfizer bivalent boosters are available.
These clinics are for ages 5+ only. For information on vaccination options for children aged 6 months – 4 years, visit our children’s COVID-19 vaccination page.
Wednesday afternoon clinics at the Westminster Senior Center, 125 Stoner Avenue, Westminster:
Please note, there will be no clinic on Wednesday, October 26th, due to early voting.
Friday morning clinics at the Carroll County Health Department, 290 South Center St, Westminster:
Please note, there will be no clinic for ages 5+ on Friday, October 21th; there will be a clinic for children ages 6 months – 5 years (will be posted soon).