Recovery Support Services (RSS)
Recovery Support Services (RSS) provides an integrated network of recovery-oriented behavioral health services that foster self-sufficiency. RSS is a six- to nine-month recovery support program offered to homeless Carroll County residents with a history of substance abuse or co-occurring mental health disorders.
RSS Program Goals & Objectives for each resident include:
● Developing and following a Recovery Plan and Transitional Plan to Independent Living
● Improving social and psychiatric health as well as physical and behavioral health
● Developing positive working skills as well as consistent skills in activities of daily living
● Achieving full employment or the ability to become financially self-sufficient
● Developing a Personal Relapse Prevention Plan
● Developing a positive support system and becoming actively involved in a self-
help group/twelve step program.
For more information, see the Recovery Support Services brochure
To apply, complete this Recovery Support Services Application