The Carroll County Health Department can provide speakers, booths/displays, educational materials and/or various health screenings.
Preference will be given to events that:
- Support our mission, vision, and values:
Our Mission: The Carroll County Health Department is dedicated to promoting community health and wellness by educating and protecting the public through collaboration with community partners.
Our Vision: A safe and healthy community for all.
- Our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, Respect, and Responsiveness.
- Complete the online request form below.
- A separate form should be completed for each event.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, as later requests may potentially affect our ability to attend.
- Allow 5 business days for a response.
- Please contact the office of Health Education at 410-876-4448 if the event needs to be cancelled or re-scheduled.
- We may be unable to fulfill every request, even if the organization meets the above criteria.
- CCHD is unable to provide sponsorship, grant, or advertising requests.
If you have any questions, call 410-876-4448.