Carroll County Health Department Open House
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
4 pm to 6 pm
at the Health Department, 290 South Center St, Westminster
Please join us to celebrate Public Health Week and learn more
about the services provided by the Health Department.
Come learn what we do!
Services available at the fair:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Adult Immune/Flu Vaccination ($25.00)
- Free HIV Testing/Hepatitis C Testing
- Drug Prevention, Naloxone Information
- Birth Certificates ($20)
- Child Safety Car Seat Checks (4 pm to 5 pm only)
- STD Testing/Pregnancy Testing
(Please do not urinate for 1 hour before screening
for accurate results)
- Handwashing Training
- Light Refreshments
- And more!
Services free unless otherwise noted.