Health Services Disease Prevention
Health Services – Personal Health Services – Chronic Disease Prevention Program
Who we are?
Public health nurses
Other health professionals
What we do?
Promote community wellness by providing outreach services designed to assist individuals and their families to develop and maintain healthy behavior. Services include:
- Health education
- Group presentation (Senior Centers, Churches, Clubs, etc.)
- Expert speakers, videos, and educational materials
- Worksite wellness programs
- Body Composition
- Health risk appraisal
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol and HDL
- Group and individual counseling (by appointment) for assistance in:
- Blood pressure control
- Medication management
- Case management of frail elderly and chronically ill
You! Your family! Your community!
For information call 410-876-4949 or 1-800-966-3877
For other information concerning chronic disease prevention: