Respite Camp Funding
- Does your child have any of the following DOCUMENTED disabilities:
*developmental disability *behavioral disability *social disability *emotional disability
- Is your child under 21 years of age?
- Is your child enrolled in school (including post-secondary education), childcare, or has a paid care provider?
- Does your child reside in Carroll County?
If you answered YES to ALL of the questions listed above, then you MAY BE eligible for up to $175 to assist with your child’s camp registration fees or other respite care services expenses.
Click here to download the application: Respite Camp Application 2020
To apply for funding, please mail the following:
- Completed application
- Supporting documents (i.e. copy of 504 Plan, IEP, letter from health care provider, etc.)
- COPY of the application for the camp your child is attending
To: Carroll County Health Department
Attention: Maria Carr, RN, BSN- Maternal Child Health/Nursing
290 South Center Street
Westminster, MD 21157
Email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 410-876-4942 or 410-876-4949 if you have questions.