Learn more about the vaccines here:
Learn how to get your vaccine in Carroll County and across the state:
Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 vaccination clinics
The Carroll County Health Department is aligned with the state of Maryland’s vaccine distribution plan.
- We are in Phase 3: All Marylanders 16+ are eligible to get the vaccine.
- We are only able to vaccinate people 18+ at this time. Only Pfizer is approved for people 16 and 17. The Health Department is currently offering the Moderna vaccine.
- We will continue to prioritize people 65+ and people who are not able to register online without assistance.
- The Health Department currently schedules 1-3 first dose clinics each week.
- Some of these clinics may be for targeted groups.
- Our vaccine allocation has dropped so clinic options may be limited.
- We will share clinic links online about a week before the scheduled date to allow Carroll County residents or people who work in Carroll County to register.
- If you would like to receive an email when the next links are available, please complete the appropriate form on our interest form page. We will email you when the next links are available.
- If you are 65+ or need assistance to register, please call our call center at 410-876-4848, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
2nd doses: If you have received your 1st dose, make sure you register for an appointment to get your 2nd dose. If you entered an email when you registered for the 1st dose, you should receive an email to make an appointment for your 2nd dose. Check your spam folder. It will come from email@example.com.
Other options for COVID-19 vaccination
Maryland mass vaccination sites: Visit onestop.md.gov/govax or call 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829). During pre-registration, Marylanders can choose their top two preferred sites.
Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine:
Our COVID-19 vaccination survey is now closed. If you missed it, but still want to provide feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our survey! See the vaccination survey results: COVID-19 Vaccination Survey data 12.8.2020
The Spanish survey is still open. La encuesta española sigue abierta.
El Departamento de Salud del Condado de Carroll está trabajando con socios locales para desarrollar planes de vacunación contra COVID-19. Responda esta breve encuesta anónima para compartir sus pensamientos sobre la vacuna COVID-19. La fecha límite es el lunes 7 de diciembre. ¡Gracias!