Procurement and Grant Opportunities
Procurement services includes Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation for Bids (IFBs). We also offer some grant opportunities for the public. Please call Carol Wilson at 410-876-4963 or check this web page regularly for currently available opportunities.
Environmental Health Bureau
The Licensed Environmental Health Specialist for Development Review, will conduct subdivision plan reviews and also conduct all soil surveys, as well as percolation tests. The subdivision plan reviews, soil surveys and percolation tests approvals must meet the COMAR (Code of Maryland) regulations. This position will be located in the CCHD Environmental Health Bureau.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental or Soil Science
Or related field of study.
Preferred Experience: Licensed Environmental Health Specialist preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience as an Environmental Health Specialist, with Five (5) or more years of working experience.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and use their own personal vehicle when on State of Maryland Business. Mileage reimbursement will be per the State of Maryland current reimbursement rate.
- Consultant positions do not include State of Maryland employment benefits such as: Medical, Dental, retirement and paid leave. Additionally, Consultant positions must file their own 1099 Form and are responsible to pay their own self-employment taxes.
- Candidate must obtain own professional liability insurance.
- Hours are Varied, 16-20 Hours Per Week, this position is not eligible for remote work. But does require work at designated work sites.
- Pay rate for this position is $55.00 Per Hour.
Clinician Consultant – Physician Assistant, Reproductive Health Clinic
Physician Assistant Consultant Position– PRN on an as needed basis: Day and Evening Hours Required (Monday, 8:30 AM -5:00PM, Thursday, 8:30 AM until 5 PM and one evening clinic from 12:30-8:00PM on the Third Thursday of each month. Pay Rate is $40.00 Per Hour.
Position Details: Clinician will provide care in person and by telehealth for female and male patients as it relates to reproductive health. This includes basic preventative care including cervical and breast cancer evaluations, contraception prescribing and management, STD testing and treatment, HIV testing and referrals, preconception evaluation, and options counseling. Comfort with electronic health record required.
May also be asked to assist with COVID related duties around testing and vaccination as needed.
Required Education: Graduation from an ARC-PA accredited program, current NCCPA certification
Preferred Experience: Two years of experience as a PA with family practice or OBGYN experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in a Reproductive Health clinical environment.
- Candidate must possess a current unrestricted license as a PA from the Maryland State Board of Physicians
- Consultant position(s) do not include State of Maryland employment benefits.
- Candidate must obtain own professional liability insurance upon being selected for this position.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter, resume and copies of your current credential and licensing information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 410-876-4963 for any additional questions related to this Consultant opportunity.
Proud member of: