Skip to Content Accessibility Information
Text Size: A A A

Behavioral Health: Urgent Care

Mother and Daughter with counselor 410-876-4449

Same-day or next-day appointments with a licensed social worker to help you:

  • Get help with a mental health crisis
  • Link with long-term treatment
  • Get an evaluation for medication

How to Obtain Services

Who can get services?

County residents who are uninsured, on Medicare, or on Medical Assistance (MA). Not for people who have current mental health services.


How do I get services?

Call 410-876-4800 to schedule an appointment.



Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m