Behavioral Health Services
Looking for Services?
Mental Health Services
- Network of Care
- Behavioral Health Resources and Services Directory
- Mental Health First Aid
- Suicide Prevention
- Disaster Distress Information
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Substance Abuse Services
- Peer Recovery Support Services
- Self-help Groups for Addiction
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator
- Naloxone Information
- Start Your Recovery
The Service Coordinators role is to coordinate and oversee the behavioral health services delivery system for children, adolescents, and adults in Carroll County. Service Coordinators will link children, adolescents, and adults with appropriate services, monitor the service delivery, provide case consultation to service providers, and provide minimal case management services. Service Coordinators assist the Local Behavioral Health Authority in maintaining compliance with Behavioral Health Administration requirements.