2019 Risky Business Conference Presentations
Please click the links below to access the presentations shown at our 2019 Risky Business Prevention Conference “Dear Future Me, NOW Appeal: Understanding the Impact of Impulsiveness” on June 18th 2019.
- “Understanding Addiction Based on Now Appeal and Delayed Discounting,” presented by John Wanner, MS, ChE, MBA, MA, Harbor of Grace Enhanced Recovery Center
- “Youth, Suicide, and Social Media: How It Can Hurt or Be A Tool to Help,” Presented by Rachel Larkin, MA, MSW, Every Mind
- “C.A.R.E. Anti-Stigma Campaign,” Presented by Dot Fox, BS, The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County
- “Movement, Mindfulness, and Mental Health,” Presented by Shira Cavalieri, LCPC, R-DMT, RYT, Behavioral Health Systems Baltimore
- “E-Cigarettes: What They Are, Who’s Using and How To Quit,” Presented by Megan Jacobs, MPH, Truth Initiative Innovations