Skip to Content Accessibility Information

Recovery House Funding

State Opioid Response (SOR) Request for Proposals for Recovery Housing

BHA is soliciting proposals for recovery housing from Local Behavioral Health Authorities (LBHAs) and Local Addiction Authorities (LAAs). The Carroll County Health Department, Bureau of Prevention Wellness and Recovery serves as Carroll County’s LBHA

 Click here for the State Opioid Response (SOR) Request for Proposals.

The preferred method for submission is via email to Sue Doyle at  and CathyBaker, at Please make sure to include both of them in the email. You may also contact them via email or at 410-876-4449 if you have any questions prior to submitting the propsal. Proposals may also be submitted in person at the Carroll County Health Department front desk at 290 S. Center Street. Westminster, MD.

Proposals for recovery residence services in Carroll County must meet criteria set forth in the BHA’s solicitation and are due to the Carroll County Health Department by January 262019. 

Click Here for the State Opiod Response Recovery Housing Fact Sheet